When a family enrolls in the wrong school year, you can transfer the family's information into the current school year by:
- Take a screenshot of the family information page on the existing account.
- Go to the Enrollment tab > Add a New Family screen
- Copy and paste the family's information into the Add a New Family enrollment form
- Transfer all information*
- Skip section 4 - For School Use Only
- Mark Enroll Later
- Mark the box for I understand...
- Click Submit
*Note: If the family selected Automatic Debit payment method, this information cannot be transferred. If you have their bank or credit card account, then you can enter it. Otherwise, you will need to select Mail-in payment method. Once the account is activated, advise the family to go online to Parent.smarttuition.com, to change the method to Automatic Debit and enter their bank account or credit card.If the account has a payment that needs transferred, please contact support. We will need the following:
- The Family ID where the payment was applied
- The Payment ID found on the Payment Details
- The Family ID or school year to apply the payment