When running an import that previously had a designation that was unmapped to GL, are re-ran with the designation now mapped, the import still throw an exception message. That message is "Import error (dismiss): No results for field "designation" using search list "Designation Search" were found.
We’re currently evaluating this issue for a fix in a future service pack.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Login to BBCRM.
2. Go to the Fundraising functional area.
3. Click add a purpose and designation.
4. Fill out the required fields on the 'Add purpose and designation' wizard.
5. Make sure to not map the designation to the GL which is the last page of the wizard.
6. Click save.
7. Create an import file that has the unmapped designation.
8. Go to the Administration functional area.
9. Click import.
10. Add an Enhanced Revenue import.
11. Map the corresponding fields.
10. Click save.
11. Run the import but clicking the start process button on the left hand corner.
12. An exception will be thrown.
13. Go to the exception batch, not the exception "Import error (dismiss): No results for field "designation" using search list "Designation Search"
14. Close the exception batch.
15. Go to the Fundraising functional area.
16. Click search for designation and find your designation.
17. Edit the designation, and map it to the GL.
18. Go back to the administration functional area.