Accounts are also automatically given a 10 day grace period from the date of enrollment.
We do recommend that you speak with a customer support analyst before requesting a grace period. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- The follow up service starts when a follow up fee is applied, The longer the grace period, the more time elapses before we can start our follow up service.
- Do not overlap the grace period with the next month's invoice generation date. Invoices are generated about 20 days prior to the due date.
- We would not recommend a longer grace period than 10 days.
- We do not disclose the grace period to your families. We want them to pay on or before the due date.
- The Grace Period should be set prior to the first billing due date.