First, create a query of the members with converted membership transactions.
- Navigate to Analysis > Information library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query
- Select source view of Constituents and click OK
- In the left column, expand Member, expand Membership, and select Membership Transaction. From the middle column, drag Added by user name into Include records where. Set the criteria to Equal to Blackbaud Conversions.
- Click Set save options tab and name the query
- Mark the Create a selection? checkbox
- Click Save and close
Second, use the query selection created in a Print Membership Cards process to change the card status to “Printed”.
- Navigate to Memberships
- Click on your Membership program
- Underneath Membership tasks, click Print membership cards
- Click the drop down next to an existing Print membership cards process and click Edit. If you do not have an existing process, create a new one.
- If you are editing an existing process, make note of the selection currently being used in the process.
- Replace the selection currently being used with selection you created of converted membership transactions
- Click Save
- Click the drop down arrows next to the Print membership cards process you just edited and then click Start process
- After the process is complete, click Print cards to update the card status to Printed
- Note: When you click Print cards, Altru will produce a Microsoft Word file and change all of these members' cards to a status of Printed. You do not need to physically print the cards.
Last, if you edited an existing Print membership card process, change the selection in the process back to the regularly used selection.
- Click the drop down next to the Print membership cards process that you edited in the previous step and click Edit
- Replace the selection of converted membership cards with the selection regularly used in the Print membership card process (you made a note of that selection during the previous step)
- Click Save