- Open the family account that you would like to add the Tuition Fee to.
- If changing the student's grade, click Update Parent and Student Info in the "What Can I Do" menu. Select the proper grade for the student using the drop-down menu.
- Click Edit Billing Details in the "What Can I Do" menu.
- On the existing Tuition Fee, adjust each month to $0 until the Total appears as $0.
- If months have passed, a negative amount totaling the prior month billing must be entered into the current month.
- If the student's grade was changed, you may see the prior Tuition Fee in the fees list instead of in the Tuition line. This happens if the new grade is not included in the setup of the existing Tuition Fee.
- Click Add Fee.
- Select new Tuition Fee.
- Choose Student.
- Enter Amount.
- Hit Save Changes.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.