- Navigate to Revenue > Transaction search, and open your payment record
- At top left underneath Tasks, click Edit posted payment
- Once edits are completed, this creates an Adjustment tab on the payment record
- Note: Edited items that affect the ledger include Payment method, Amount, Designation, Inbound channel, Appeal record and Application
- Click on Adjustment details tab
- Enter the Date of the adjustment
- Enter Adjustment post date, post status and select an Adjustment reason
- Save the payment
- Note: You can see all adjustments by clicking the Adjustment history tab of the payment and clicking view report.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.