- Click on Config > Business Rules > Constituent Options > General Options
- Locate the section If a constituent gives to an appeal not listed on their Appeal tab...
- Select either "Add the appeal to the constituent" (to have it done automatically) or "Ask before adding the appeal to the constituent" (to receive a prompt to add it each time where you can select yes or no)
- Set the desired Response (for example, Gave)
- Set the other options as desired
- Constituent Appeals can be added before gifts are received for an appeal so performance can be tracked. Please refer to How to globally add a constituent appeal.
- If the options above are set correctly and they still don't add, ensure that usera have the correct security rights. Please refer to Appeal is not added to Appeals tab of constituent record when saving a gift