To leave a custom message for a deactivated form, please take the following steps:
1. Launch and log into GIFTS Online
2. From your Dashboard, click the Launch tab at the top right of your screen > From the Launch menu, click "Applications"
3. From the pop-up menu, click "Form Manager"
4. When the Forms Manager loads, click Inactive under Application Forms
5. When you find the form that you wish to leave a custom deactivation message for, click it to highlight it > Click the Actions tab at top right > From the Actions menu, click "Activate"
6. Click Active under Application Forms
7. As in Step 5, click the same form to highlight it > Click the Actions tab at top right > From the Actions menu, click "Deactivate"
8. The Deactivate window appears > Remove the text using your backspace or delete key and enter your custom message > Click "OK"
9. The form is now deactivated and your custom message will appear if users navigate back to that form's address