- Click Revenue > batch entry > batch templates
- Click the arrow next to the batch template > click edit
- Click on the select fields and defaults tab
- Search for the "other type" field and make sure it's in the list of selected fields
- To add a field to the selected fields list click on the field in the left column under Available field options
- Click the arrow pointing right to add that field to the selected fields section
- Once the field is under the selected fields list click on it and make sure the hidden checkbox is unmarked
- Click save to save the template.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.