- Open the desired security group or add a new one
- Highlight Records.
- Click the Options button to the right.
- Highlight Constituents in the left pane.
- Under Miscellaneous Constituents Options, scroll to the bottom to Solicit Codes and Consent.
- To enable access, mark the checkbox. To restrict access, unmark the checkbox.
- Click OK to save changes.
Note: If the checkboxes are unmarked, the Solicit Codes field on constituent records will be blank, and Consent History can be viewed, but Consent records can be neither added nor opened.