1. Go to onMessage > Website > Main Site Default > Pages & Menus
2. Select Add Menu
3. Select Create Page and fill the page settings. An example of this is shown below.
4. Select the new Menu Item.
5. You can either create a new page to appear under this menu or you can link a page to the menu option by selecting Link to Page (next to Add Menu)
6. Determine whether or not you would like to open the page in a new window.
7. Select the recently created menu in the Menu: Field.
8. Select the recently created Parent Page.
Add the page to the Master Layout
1. Select the Master Layout Tab
2. Select the layout that you would like to add the menu to.
3. Locate the Menus and add a new Menu by dragging the Menu Content over from the left side.
4. Select the newly created Menu.
Adjust the Style applied to the Menu.
1. At the top left side of the page select the Styles Option.
2. Click on your newly created Menu. A blue box should appear.
3. Under the Applied Style section, choose the desired style from the drop down.
4. Apply Changes