What report do I run if I need to see what late fees were billed to families and the late fees that were waived.
A customized report must be created in order to obtain that information on what late fees have been assessed or billed to the families and which late fees were waived,
1. Hover your mouse over the Reports tab and from the drop down list that appears, select Create a New Custom Report.
2. From the Customs Reports page, choose Family Export
3. On the Custom Reports page, the following items must be chosen in order to obtain a detailed report before clicking on the green Next button: In the Fields section: a) Family Name b) Student Name (optional)
In the Additional Fields section: a) Follow Up Fees - # Waived b) Smart Family ID c) Follow Up Fees - $ Billed
4. When taken to this page, click on the Next button:
5. Name your report before clicking the Save button:
6. From here, you have the option to schedule the report to be emailed to you or run the report.