- Go to Analysis > Information Library
- Click Add a new ad-hoc query
- Select the source view of Constituents
- In the left column, highlight the Solicit Code field in the same window.
- From the middle column, drag Solicit Code Record into Include Records Where. Set this to be equal to (or one of) the solicit codes you are looking for. (For example, your field may appear like this: Solicit Code is equal to Do not phone)
- If you are using dates to set limits on the term of your solicit codes, to only pull active solicit codes, drag the End Date into the same Include Records Where window and set this field to be On or after today. If you have some records without a End date entry, you can also drag the End Date field into Include Records Where and set to blank. Click on Solicit code\End Date is blank and click Or. Then surround these criteria in parenthesis so it appears as pictured in the example below.
- Next, add any fields for information you would like to see on these records in the query output, drag those fields into the Results fields to display.
- If you would like to use this list in a mailing process or another area of Altru, on the Set save options tab, check the box to Create a selection.
- Name the query, then click Save and Close.
This is how the query might look if you are using date parameters in solicit codes: