- Navigate to Analysis > Information library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query
- Select source view of Program and click OK
Add fields to Include records where:
- In the left column, keep Program Query highlighted. From the middle, drag Category into Include records where. Set Equal to your program category.
- In the left column, select Program Events. From the middle column, drag Start date into Include records where. Set Equal to your date(s) you want to review.
Add fields to Results fields to display:
- In the left column, expand Program Events, then select Registrants. From the middle, drag Name into Results fields to display.
Save your query:
- Click Set save options tab
- Name query
- Save and Close
Here is an example of what your query will look like: