- In Altru, click Revenue > Blackbaud Payment Service merchant accounts
- At top left within Tasks, click Edit Blackbaud Payment Service login
- Enter your Blackbaud Payment Service (BBPS) username and password, and click Test Connection
- Once Connection shows as successful, click Save
- Click Add to add a new merchant account to Altru
- Enter a name for your merchant account
- In the Gateway field, choose Cybersource
- Confirm that you have set the Process mode to either Test or Live depending on your Cybersource account
- Enter the merchant ID and password that you used to log into the business center as the Gateway ID
- Set the Transaction processing wait configuration to “0” for both values.
- On the Credit Cards tab, mark the check box for each card type that you want to allow, then select the appropriate processor for each card type that you have enabled
- Select the Additional Fields tab
- Within the Additional Fields tab click Edit to display the window to edit the Security key
- Enter the security key, click OK to close the window, then click on Save to complete adding the configuration information
- Once this account has been added confirm that you have set up this merchant account as the default account by clicking the drop-down arrows and setting this merchant account as the default for both Default Authorization Account and Default Card Present account
- Note: After you have set up the merchant account. we recommend doing a test like a simple donation at the front desk with a credit card to confirm that the confirmation is successful.
- The final step is to connect this merchant account to the Web module.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.