To resolve this error, complete the following tasks:
- Unblock the following files
- On the FIMS server, navigate to the following folder - c:\npo\found\assemblies (note the drive letter may be different depending on your FIMS installation).
- Right click on each file in this directory and select Properties from the menu.
- In the Properties window at the bottom it may say the file is blocked because it is from an external source. Click on the 'Unblock' button and click Ok. Again do this for every file in the folder.
- Do these same two steps for all the files within this folder as well - c:\npo\found\fims\assemblies (note the drive letter may be different depending on your FIMS instillation).
- Re-compile FIMS, make sure all users are logged out; only the user running the compiler should be logged into FIMS. To re-compile FIMS go to Tools\System Utilities\Admin Utilities\FIMS Compiler and click Compile using the default selections that come up in that window for Directories.