First, go to constituent record that was registered incorrectly and has the online account and change their email to something generic. That way when the other constituent goes to register their account they don't get an error message trying to register with the same email that they registered the other record with.
1. Go to the incorrect constituent record
2. Select the Online Info tab
3. Click Edit
4. Enter an alternate email address or a generic/fake email address.
5. Click Save
Next, have the correct constituent register online again. Be sure to enter all of the exact information (such as address, phone number and email address) that is on their constituent record so it doesn't create a duplicate.
- Have the constituent go to the webform for the event that they are purchasing tickets for.
- Go to Web > Manage Event Registration Forms.
- Go to the event.
- Click the downward arrows next to the event.
- Highlight and copy the URL or click on the URL to go to the webform.
- Click Register in the upper right hand corner.
- Fill out all of the information exactly as the information on the constituent record (i.e. address, phone number, email address).
- Click Register.