You can run a Bank Register Report two ways in Accounts Payable:
1) In Accounts Payable, select Reports
2) Select Bank Account Reports, and then select Bank Register Report
3) Filter on specific dates, if needed, and select the right bank account.
4) Select preview and then print.
From the check register:
1) In Accounts Payable, select Banks, and select the appropriate bank account
2) Select Open Register
3) Once the register is open, filter on specifics if needed, such dates, transaction type, etc.
- NOTE: You can do this by selecting the "Filters" button