When documents are uploaded they need to correspond to the appropriate document type. This is done during the upload process by using the drop down descriptors (Federal Tax Return, W2, paystub, etc.) If this does not happen and the document is mis-labeled or called OTHER the required document list cannot be toggled as uploaded. This will cause the application to remain in Submitted.
1. Navigate to the application's Documents screen.
2. Click the box next to Document Cannot Be Provided
3. Repeat as necessary for any listed document type, assuming the document is uploaded already.
4. Return to Manage Families screen and refresh the list
5. Confirm the application is now moved from Submitted to Documents Received.
Upon being changed to Documents Received, the application will enter the normal queue for Review, approximately 7-10 Business Days from this point.