- Navigate to onRecord
- Use the People Finder to search for the student and switch to the appropriate school year
- Click on the Enrollments tab
- Expand the Dropped Enrollments section, note all of the courses listed.
- Click Manage under Academics for the semester of the dropped enrollments.
- Search for each course and click the plus sign to add the course back.
- Once all of the courses are back to "enrolled" the Dropped Enrollments section will disappear.
Note: You may need to refresh the page to see the change display
- Click Manage under Academics for the appropriate semester again
- Edit each course to select Scheduling Change (Remove Course Record) and enter a withdraw date.
Note: This option is only available if there is no grade or attendance data present
- Navigate to Core
- Use the People Finder to search for the student
- Click the Access tab
- Click the edit pencil and select Edit School Enrollment from the dropdown.
- Delete the enrollment row for that school year