1. In Reports\Donor reports there two reports you can run for Promises; Promises Report and Promises Export.
2. You can create a Promises data grid from Inquiries\Dynamic Data Grid using the Promise table.
To reset the permissions for the Promises tab so that it can be accessed, do the following:
1. Open Procedure Editor
- Run FIMS but before selecting a database key “alt & F10”. This will open the Procedure Editor.
- Type in “RUN system\d-dbpick” without the quotes then Hit F1 to run. Select the database and login using your FIMS user. Hit the space bar.
- Erase “RUN system\d-dbpick in the Procedure Editor window, but keep the window open.
- 'FOR EACH permission: DISPLAY permission EXCEPT access WITH STREAM-IO. END' then hit F1 to run.
- Now, you will need to delete all permissions relating to Promises by typing in 'for each permission where activity MATCHES '*-prom*': DELETE permission. END' without the quotes and hit F1 to run.
4. Log into FIMS and go to the Gifts module
5. Click on the Promises tab and you will now be able to access the Promises tab and can assign permissions as needed on the tab.