- Navigate to Analysis, then click on Information Library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query
- Select source view of Memberships and click OK
Add fields to Include records where:
- In the left column, select Memberships. From the middle column, drag Status into Include records where. Set Equal to Lapsed.
Add fields to Results fields to display:
- In the left column, expand Member and select Constituent. From the middle column, drag Name into Results fields to display.
- To see expiration date: From the middle column, drag Expiration date into Results fields to display.
Save your query:
- Click Set save options tab
- Name query
- If you will be using this query elsewhere in Altru, mark to Create a selection
- If you will be using this query in another query, mark to Show this Selection in the Query Designer
- Save and Close