This plugin creates the table entry that NetCommunity requires when adding consent information to Raiser's Edge constituents. If the RE database is NOT integrated with NetCommunity, the plugin has no effect.
NOTE: The table entry created by the plugin cannot be deleted. This is to avoid accidental deletion by users and loss of NetCommunity data.
To run the plugin:
- Download the zip file attached to this article.
- Follow the steps in How to install and run a standard or custom plug-in to register the plugin in The Raiser's Edge Plugins folder.
- Ensure all other users are logged out of the database.
- In The Raiser's Edge, go to Plugins > BBNC Consent Source Updater.
- Click Begin.
As an alternate solution, users can manually create the table entry created by the plugin:
- Go to Config > Tables > Consent Source.
- Click New Table Entry.
- Name the table entry NetCommunity and ensure it's not marked Inactive.
- Click OK.