In order to apply via either method, the applicant must have campus credentials in order to sign into the system; therefore a student who is not a part of your institution and has no credentials cannot apply as they will be unable to sign in.
Via a Link provided by an Administrator:
Applicants may use a link provided by an Administrator to take them directly to the Flexible Application. Once they use the link or the menu item, they will be directed to sign in to the system using the same authentication as traditional applicants, and complete the application.
- Select Opportunity>Portfolios>Opportunity.
- Locate the Opportunity that contains the Flexible Application.
- Select the Details tab of the Opportunity created for the Flexible Application.
- Scroll down to the "Public Opportunity Webpage" link.
- Copy the link and paste it into a communication to a prospective applicant, or post it on a web page where interested parties can locate it easily.
Applicants may also locate the Flexible Application on the Opportunities menu before logging in to the system. Once they use the link or the menu item, they will be directed to sign in to the system using the same authentication as traditional applicants, and complete the application.
- Before logging into the system, Applicants will select Opportunities>"Other">[Name of the Flexible Application]. (Because Flexible Application names can be customized, the Flexible Application may be called "Grant" or another name. "Grant" is the default name setting for Flexible Applications.)
- Applicants can then complete the Flexible Application.
- If an Applicant is unable to see the Flexible Application after logging into the system, direct them to first sign out of the system completely.