Only approved drawers are included in the deposit process. As we recommend one run the deposit process be run on a daily basis, a ticket seller forgetting to close and submit their drawer can disrupt this time-sensitive daily process.
If the ticket seller is not available to close their own drawer, the manager or staff person that approves drawers can close the drawer for the ticket seller and approve it for them. We recommend that you have the cash and checks available for this drawer so you can reconcile the drawer.
- To close another user's drawer, navigate to the close drawer window:
Sales > Approve Closed Drawers
- Click the icon next to the drawer that is open:
- Click on "Close Drawer" to close their drawer.
- Altru will display the close drawer window as if you were the ticket seller. Complete the data as if you were closing the drawer using the cash/checks that you have associated with this cash/checks counted. We also recommend entering a comment in the reference field to mention who closed the drawer. Be sure to submit the drawer as you close it.
You can save or print a copy of the Close Drawer report as per your organization policy.
- The drawer is now in the same status as if the ticket seller themselves had submitted so you can then proceed to approve it and then continue with the deposit process.
Note: Any Altru administrator that has Group Sales Coordinator or Guest Services Manager will be able to complete the above process.