- At top right of browser, select Tools (three horizontal lines) then select Internet Options
- From the General tab, underneath Appearance, select Languages
- Ensure that English (US) is the first option. If English (UK) is the first option, select English (UK) and choose to move it down so we can have English (US) the top choice.
- Click OK, then click OK once more to save changes
- At top right of browser, click Customize and control Google Chrome (three dots) then select Settings
- Scroll and click on Advanced settings
- Underneath Languages, click on the Language currently selected
- Click the three dots next to English (United States) and select Display Google Chrome in this language
If this is occurring within Altru on all workstations and the above steps do not correct the issue, please click Chat with Support and reference this article.