- Error: ActiveX component can't create object- when clicking Credit Card Updater
- Error: Automation error ClassFactory cannot supply requested class - when accessing Credit Card Updater
- Error: This field name is not known. Details: errorKind Error in file... - previewing an Event profile report
- Error: Invalid Procedure Call or Argument when exporting
- Error: Out of Memory when exporting large amounts of The Raiser's Edge
- Querying on Declaration Source gives incorrect results
- Transaction Codes do not post to FE from RE using Summary
- Deceased options not working when constituent is marked as deceased for marital status or soft records
- Constituent record with the name Global Add appears in database after globally adding primary business relationships
- Option to use duplicate criteria for new record in Import does not create exceptions when importing new constituents
- Annotations appear blank with exclamation mark error
- Credit card numbers disappear in batch
- NOTE: Patch 11 resolves the issue above in some cases, but customers should apply patch 12 to fully resolve the issue. What is in patch 12 for The Raiser's Edge 7.96?
- Query incorrect after importing consent records
- What are the Search Screen Fields fields in Query added by patch 10?
- Solicit codes are not removed when consent business rules are set up to remove a large number of them
- Error: Source is not valid when attempting to process transactions and consent information is not written to The Raiser's Edge from NetCommunity
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.