Warning: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database.
This utility allows you to list every profile that has not been used, based on criteria, and delete any unused profile records.
To delete dormant profiles:
- Go to File Maintenance > Profiles > Dormant Profiles
- Enter the date range to search for dormant profiles
- Date Added Less Than: Searches all Profile records that were created before the selected date
- Date Changed Less Than: Searches all Profile records that were changed before the selected date
- Make additional selections, or none, to which profiles will appear.
- Click OK
- Review the report that is generated
- If all profiles listed on this report should be deleted, click Delete Profiles
- If the profiles listed do not meet requirements to be deleted, start over at step 1 and adjust the parameters, or delete profiles individually.