1.To change the visibility, navigate to General Applications > Questions, then hover over Questions again bring up a dropdown menu and select Import Data.
Once in the Import Data section, there are two tabs; one for information that is visible to Applicants and another that is information visible to Administrators. Within each tab is the Reviewable column, which indicates whether or not pieces of data are also visible with Reviewers.
2. To change a questions visibility, click the Edit button.
3. Unmark the Reviewable checkbox to hide information from reviewers. Or mark the Reviewable checkbox to show the information to Reviewers.
4. Click the Update for All Opportunities button.
5. Click the Update Questions button on the main Import Data section.
6. Repeat these steps for all questions that should be visible to reviewers.