If an email does not prompt a user(s) to take the desired action or if a user is reporting they received an unexpected email, it may be helpful to check what emails the system has sent.
- Login to your system and select Site > Users > All Users
- Click into the Search bar at the top and enter the Name, Email Address or UID of the User you are looking for.
- Click their on account when it appears.
- Once in their account, click on the button labeled Email Logs.
- View the list of emails sent from the system to determine if this user received the email intended for them.