- Click Analysis from the navigation bar in Altru
- Select the Information Library option on the Analysis screen
- Add an ad-hoc query in the Information Library
- Select the source view of 'Constituents'
- Expand the Appeal Mailing section of a constituent query and highlight Appeals
- In the Select Appeals Fields section move the 'Appeal record' into the 'Include records where' section of your query.
- Select the operator of 'Equal to' and search for the appeal that was used for your Marketing Campaign
- After you have added the appeal to the query expand the Revenue section of the constituent query
- In the Select Revenue Fields move the 'Date' field to the 'Include records where' section of the query
- Select the operator 'After' a 'Specific Date' and select the date your Luminate Online email was sent and click ok.
- Then under Email Addresses add 'Primary email address' to the 'Include records where'
- Select the operator of 'Equal to' 'Yes' and this will pull all primary email addresses into the query.
|Altru Query Field Name (Renamed Field)||Luminate Online Field Name|
|First Name||First Name|
|Middle Name||Middle Name|
|Last/Organization/Group/Household Name (Last Name)||Last Name|
|Lookup ID (Member ID)||Member ID|
|Address (Primary)\Address (Address)||Address|
|Address (Primary)\City (City)||City|
|Address (Primary)\State Abbreviation (State)||State|
|Email Addresses\Email Address (Primary Email)||Primary Email|
- In the 'Results fields to display' add the above fields and rename the fields to match Luminate Online
- Click on 'Set Save Options' and provide a name for the query and select the query category and folder if needed.
- Once the query is saved you can copy your Odata Link and add they query to the connector. For more information on scheduling the connector see our knowledgebase article How to schedule the Altru and Luminate Online Connector.