If there are multiple items that need to be deleted from General Ledger > Journal Entry supertab > Journal Entry, the Purge Unposted G/L Entries tool can be used.
Note: Once deleted, these entries cannot be recovered.
To purge unposted entries from the Journal Entry tab:
- Go to General Ledger > Journal Entry > Automatic Entries
- Select Purge Unposted G/L Entries
- Click Run Process
- Enter a starting and ending date for the range to be purged
- Choose other selection criteria to filter journal entry lines
- Click OK
- Click Run Report
- Review the edit report to confirm these lines should be purged
- If the report is accurate, click Delete G/L Entries