Note: Linking accounts will not give the rights to account information, unless the parent name is on both accounts as a primary or secondary contact. Parents will not have access to both accounts on the parent website. Separate logins will be required.
- Login to https://school.smarttuition.com
- Click on the applicable school year
- Locate the Smart Family ID# for both accounts (jot them down)
- Go to one of the accounts
- Hover over the blue box on the left and select More Options
- Select Update Family & Student Info
- Click on No under Split Family then click the Link button
- Enter the Smart Family ID to the other account, then click Link
- Click Save Changes when brought back to the Edit Parent Information page
- The Link button will now be available on both accounts
If you are linking two accounts for one student, you may click on the Mark As Duplicate button under the student's information,so that only one record would be reported on your enrollment count reports. This will not affect any billing reports. Both accounts will be displayed.
To un-link the accounts, follow steps #1 thru #7 and click on the Yes button and it will change to NO. Save your changes.