To run the Remittance Report:
- Login to https://school.smarttuition.com
- Click on the applicable school year
- Click on the Reports tab
- Under Bookkeeping on the right, select Remittance Report
- Select the beginning date on the left calendar and the end date on the right calendar
- Choose PDF or Excel
The following sample shows the columns designated for the Smart Fees on the Remittance Report.
- Smart Display Fee - Withholding for the Smart Administrative Fee, if billed to your families
- Smart Follow-Up Fees - Withholding for follow-up fee/s that were assessed to the account due to late payment/s
- Smart Bank Fees - Withholding for any checking or savings account payments that fail
- Smart Fees Withheld - The total of the Smart Fees withheld on the payment
If your school is not billing families for the Smart Administrative Fee or if the family makes their payment in-school, the withholding for the fees will be shown in the section for Amount Withheld.