The following scenarios can cause a redistribution of reviewer assignments:
- Changing settings on the Details tab of the reviewer group - such as modifications to "Only Qualified Applicants" or the number of reviews per application under Assign Reviews.
- Adding or removing reviewers
- Locking/unlocking reviewers
- Qualifying on imported data - if the reviewer group qualifications are based on import data and the import data has updated, this can cause a previously qualified applicant to become unqualified, or vice versa. If you want to freeze imported data based on the end date of the opportunity, please set the User Import Offset accordingly.
- Re-categorizing applications to a non-reviewer visible category
- Having a Begin Review Period date that is before your Opportunity's End Date - assignments may increase as applications are submitted/matched into the opportunity
- Having a Begin Review Period date that is before your General/Conditional Application's End Date OR NOT having an End Date set - assignments may increase as applications are submitted
- Modifying your Start and/or End Dates on either the Opportunity or the General/Conditional Application (whichever the reviewer group is assigned to)