- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , and then select Manage add-ons.
- Under Show, select All add-ons.
- Select the add-on, Enable, and then select Close.
If Silverlight is only showing in the Run without permission section, then this is a permissions issue. To remedy this:
- Browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight
- To view the security permissions: Right-click, Properties, Security
- Then change security permissions by adding yourself as a user with FULL control of the folder and the sub-folder and files.