Begin your query:
- Navigate to Analysis, then click on Information Library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query.
- Select Source View of Sales Order and click OK
Add fields to Include records where:
- In the middle, click on Sales Order Status and move this to Include Records Where. Set Not equal to Complete.
- In the middle, click on Sales method type and move this to Include Records Where. Set Not equal to Group Sales.
- In the left, click on Sales Order Payment. From the middle, drag Amount into Include Records Where. Set the criteria to Not Blank.
Browse the orders:
- Go to the Preview Results tab
- Click on the order(s) in the results (one at a time) and click the Browse button at the bottom of the list.
- Select the Advance Sales page and click OK to load the order in Advance Sales.
Resolve the order:
- To resolve the order, you must either Complete, Cancel the order, or delete the payments and click on Pay on Arrival.
- Once all orders in the query are resolved, the Tickets Sold and/or Available Tickets will adjust.
- Note: If the user does not see an order with a payment under their own username, check with other users who may also have payments stuck in Daily Sales or Advance Sales.