- If the user themselves has admin rights they can log into eTapestry, otherwise another admin at the organization needs to log in
- Click Management and select All Users, under the Admin section
- Click the context menu to the left of the user you want to unlink and select Unlink Blackbaud ID
- Click the Unlink Accounts button in the confirmation screen.
- Have the user themselves navigate to the eTapestry login page and click on the Manage your Blackbaud ID for eTapestry link
- Sign in with their BBID
- Click the Unlink this account button to the right of the user they want to unlink from