Seraphim provides software as a subscription service. That service can be experienced in an optimal way by using technology that is modern. That doesn’t mean you need a brand new computer, but if you are using a ten-year-old computer, then your experience will not be optimal. Any computer purchased in the last five years will likely be a good experience. The one factor that impacts the experience of Seraphim more than any other is screen resolution.
While we do our very best to adapt Seraphim to many kinds of resolutions, we recommend the best experience at 1920×1080 (commonly referred to as 1080p). This is the common standard of nearly any computer sold today (both desktop and laptop).
For computers that are largely running back-office tasks, we recommend 1920×1080 (1080p).
Recommended Minimum Hardware Requirements
Keep in mind, these are minimum requirements. These recommendations come from years of trial and error with many different types of hardware. If your church deviates from these recommendations, we cannot guarantee an exceptional user experience.
- Internet Speed: 40-50 Mbps internet download speed, depending on Church Size.
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 screen resolution* (We go as low as 1600 x 900, but it is not optimum)
- Intel Core i3 Processor or higher
- Harddrive Space: 250 MB or more of hard disk space
- RAM: 8 GB of system memory or higher
- OS: Best experience is on newest Version of Windows (Windows 10). Will operate on Windows 8 32 Bit and above **
*Screen sizes may vary with mobile applications.
** Requirement only for check-in printing companion applications.