No doubt, at some point there will be profiles in your Directory that need to be deleted.
Let’s define terms here: “Deleted” in Seraphim doesn’t actually mean permanently erasing a record. It simply puts that record into a holding tank just in case you need to bring back the profile. Records that are in the deleted status, can be found in the Undelete section of the Directory. Deleted records will not show up in your Directory searches, reports, attendance---so for all intents and purposes, the profile is “Deleted”.
How to put Delete a profile:
- Navigate to the Directory in Seraphim.
- Search for the name of the profile you’d like to delete.
- Click on the small blue box next to the profile name.
- Find the “Delete” button in the top right corner and click
Here’s how to undelete or bring back a record:
- Click into the Directory, and find “Undelete” at the bottom of the Directory menu on the left.
- Select the letter that corresponds to the first letter of the deleted profile’s last name.
- Click “Undelete” next to the record’s name.