- Log out of blackbaud.com
- Navigate to the unique URL provided by your Instructor.
- Log in using the student username provided by your Instructor in the environments tab within your WebEx session.
- You will be redirected to the Blackbaud ID sign in - log in using the username and password provided by your instructor.
- When the session has ended, log out of the K-12 environment.
To troubleshoot errors in the K-12 Class Environment, try the following steps one at a time and attempt to login with the credentials provided.
Example of a successful login
- Log completely out of Blackbaud.com and Blackbaud University
- Follow the steps within How do I clear my browser cache, cookies, and temporary Internet files.
- Close all open web browsers then open a new instance of the web browser.
- Navigate to an alternative web browser and attempt the login process.
For additional assistance contact TrainingHelp@blackbaud.com or navigate to Chat with Training and select Chat with Training.