- Click on "Analysis" to access the module.
- Click on "Information Library" to enter the query functionality.
- Click on "Add an ad-hoc query" just above the list of queries.
- Select "Constituents" from the Most commonly used section and click "OK" to select the Constituent source view.
- From the extreme left window scroll down and select the "Online Information" node. This will display a set of fields and then drag the "Blackbaud Internet Solutions user ID" and drag it into the upper left Include records where window. Adjust the criteria to check that this value is not blank. You can also drag this same field into the lower right Results fields to display window.
- From the center window drag the "user added date" and the "Username".
- You can clean up the column headers of the export file by selecting a field in the display window and then clicking on the header icon:
- Your criteria and display windows should resemble:
- We recommend using the "Preview" tab to review your query output:
- Click on "Set save options" to save your query:
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.