- Click on the Expand icon next .to the name of the query and click on the "Edit" link.
- Review the fields in the Results fields to display window that you want edit headers:
- You have a couple of options to edit the header. One option is to select the field and then click the edit header icon in the menu just above:
- The new edited title for the header is displayed in brackets:
- The other option is to select the field you want change and right-click to display a menu and select the edit header option:
- You can complete editing the rest of the fields:
- When you click on "Preview Results" you will see the column headers displayed in this output:
- When you export the results, these edited column headers are also displayed in the excel file:
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.