In Google Chrome:
- Click Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings... at the bottom of the page.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings... button.
- Select Cookies.
- Turn on the option to Allow sites to save and read cookie data and disable the option to Block third-party cookies.
In Mozilla Firefox:
- Select Tools, Options from the menu bar.
- Highlight Privacy & Security
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, mark the option to accept cookies and site data from websites and Accep third-party cookies and site data
In Internet Explorer:
- Select Tools, Internet Options from the menu bar.
- Select the Privacy tab and click Advanced.
- Mark the Override automatic cookie handling checkbox.
- Mark the First-party Cookies, Third-party Cookies, and Always allow session cookies checkboxes.