1. Go to www.startseraphim.com on Internet Explorer or open Seraphim Office desktop application.
2. Navigate to Finance/Batches.
3. Click on the batch containing the record you'd like to remove.
4. Click "Edit Items".
5. Locate the record you'd like to delete.
At this point, a set of editable fields will appear at the top of the page.
6. To activate the "Delete" button, click into the "Amount" fields, then tab out, or click into another cell.
7. The "Delete" button will turn BLUE and you'll have the ability to remove the record.