Under Events the require Registration (Vanity URLs) there is this section:
If these names are not unique follow this procedure:
• If an event is removed, all events of the same name and date must be republished in chronological order.
• If an event is added, all events included in the one added with the same name and date, must be republished in chronological order.
The solution is to (in Altru) un-publish and republish the events in question, then re-run the sync in Wordpress.
Manually Refreshing the Calendar
- There is a refresh button on the import feed configuration section of the Event menu in WordPress polls the proxy service for updates.
- A Proxy is an intermediary service between Altru and Wordpress.
- There is no way to ask the proxy to refresh so if the proxy hasn’t updated, the manual refresh will not do anything.
Also see: WordPress calendar does not show events from Altru