2. Once you've confirmed the user is able to successfully log into signin.blackbaud.com in an incognito browser, have the user try logging into your Blackbaud Education Management app (formerly K12 ON Products) with their BBID in an incognito browser.
If the issue persists after testing steps 1 and 2 above, proceed with the following steps to troubleshooting steps.
3.As a Platform Manager, go to Core > People Finder and select the user
4. On the Access tab, confirm the user's Authentication Status is Awaiting Response.
- If the user's Authentication Status is ON Authenticated, confirm the user has a role that has been enabled for BBID.
- If the user does not have a Blackbaud ID username, select Edit Blackbaud ID username and enter the user's email address for your claimed domain.
- If the user has a Blackbaud ID username, select Edit Blackbaud ID username and click save without making any changes. If you receive error: Blackbaud ID username is in user on multiple profiles, review Why am I receiving error Blackbaud ID username is in use on multiple profiles when saving a Blackbaud ID username.
7. If the issue persists, please contact Support and include the following information:
- Email address the affected user is attempting to log in with
- Specific error received when attempting to log in
- Is the user able to log into signin.blackbaud.com with their Blackbaud ID username?
- Has the user ever logged into the On Products with their Blackbaud ID username and password?