1.Go to Tools>User Preferences>All Other Preferences
2.Go to the DonorCentral_Download_Directory and click the Browse button
3.Navigate to N:\found\eadvisor
4.Click apply and Ok
The above almost always resolve this issue but If the above steps do not resolve the issue, do the following:
1. Make sure that the correct version of .Net is installed on the workstation. The suggestion import function needs .Net 4.5.2.
2. Enable debug logging in order to send these files to customer support for review to find out why the suggestions are not importing:
- Go to Tools\System Utilities\DonorCentral\DonorCentral Options\Preferences tab\Suggestions Section\Debug_Logging
- Change the Debug_Logging value to Yes and save.
- Re-Run the suggestion import process to attempt to import suggestions from DonorCentral
- Look in the npo\found\tempfiles folder for the most recent sc_*.json file
- Copy that file and send to support for review.