0= New (gave for first time in this period)
1= Recaptured (gave sometime other than previous period and also in this period)
2= Upgraded (gave more in this period than gave in previous period)
3= Same (gave the same in this period as in previous period)
4= Downgrade (gave less in this period than in previous period)
5= Lapsed new (gave for first time in previous period and not in this period)
6= Lapsed repeat (gave in both the previous period and some other period, but not this period)
If you need to report on this information you can use the steps below to set up the smart query.
- Click Analysis > Click on Information Library
- Click Add a smart query
- Select the source view of Revenue Dynamics Smart Query and click OK
- On the Parameters tab, enter the start and end dates of the two time periods to include in the comparison.
- Under Status, you can select the status of the constituents to include in the list based on the comparison of their activity during the two time periods.
- Under Revenue filters, you can select the types of revenue transactions to include in the activity comparison. You can also select to include only transactions toward specific designations or campaigns.
- After the query processes, the Results tab displays the constituent records that meet the criteria and their revenue amounts during each time period.
- Click the export button to see the status the constituent pulled into.
- Look at the behavior column in you excel file and reference the numbers above.