Visit openings can be set up to be visible to parents up to a maximum of 365 days in the future. As long as a value of less than or equal to 365 is entered, the error will not appear and the settings can be saved.
Steps to Duplicate
- Go to Enrollment Management > Home.
- Select Go to Full Calendar.
- Click the gear icon at the top of the calendar.
- Select Self-scheduling.
- Enter a number greater than 365 for either "Show visit openings that are at least [ ] days in the future" or "Show [ ] days of visit openings".
- Upon clicking out of the entry box, see the box is highlighted in red and a pop-up appears that the Entered Value contains an error.